Do Not Disturb
Watch the video above or read the written tutorial below.
To Enable Do Not Disturb
- Navigate to Settings -> Sounds & vibration -> Do Not Disturb
- Tap "Turn on automatically". If you see "Do Not Disturb preferences" instead, you're using an older Android version. See steps for Android 8.1 and below.
- Tap a rule. Or, to make your own rule, tap Add rule -> Time
- Set the schedule to start in the evening and turn off in the morning. I recommend 7:30PM - 11:30AM
- Edit your rule's name, status, and alarm override.
- At the top, check that your rule is turned on.